Our Top 10 Recommendations for Celestron Binoculars
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for Celestron binoculars on the market
SaleBestseller No. 1
Celestron – Nature DX 8x42 Binoculars – Outdoor and Birding Binocular – Fully Multi-coated with BaK-4 Prisms – Rubber Armored – Fog & Waterproof Binoculars – Top Pick Optics
- PERFECT BINOCULARS FOR EVERY ADVENTURE: A great match for everyone from beginners to mid-range outdoors and birding enthusiasts. The perfect combination of premium build, portability, and price
- TOP-RATED GLASS OPTICS WITH IMPRESSIVE SPECS: Fully multi-coated lenses for brighter images, more contrast and highest resolution with phase-coated BaK-4 prisms, 8x magnification power, and 6.5-foot close focus
- ROBUST, WATERPROOF MID-SIZED BODY: Incredibly precise build and design that offers protection from outdoor elements. Features a waterproof/fogproof, rubber-armored, polycarbonate housing. Comfortable twist-up eyecups with multi-stop function ensure proper positioning of the eyes for eyeglass wearers and non-eyeglass wearers alike
- ALL YOU NEED IS INCLUDED: Take this Binocular with you anywhere! We’ve included a compact carrying case, objective lens caps, an eyepiece rainguard, a neck strap, a lens cloth, and an instruction manual for easy use on the go!
- UNBEATABLE WARRANTY AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Buy with confidence from Celestron, a leading binocular and telescope brand, based in California since 1960. Your purchase is backed by a Limited Lifetime warranty and unlimited access to technical support from our team of US-based experts
SaleBestseller No. 2
Celestron - SkyMaster Giant 15x70 Binoculars - Top Rated Astronomy Binoculars - Binoculars for Stargazing and Long Distance Viewing - Includes Tripod Adapter and Case
- Multi coated optics
- Large aperture perfect for low light conditions and stargazing
- Tripod adapter 13 millimeter (0.51 inch) long eye relief ideal for eyeglass wearers; Linear Field of View (@1000 yards) / @1000 meter) 231 feet (77 meter)
- Diopter adjustment for fine focusing; Angular field of view 4.4 degrees
- Large 70 millimeter objective lens offers maximum image brightness in low light and long range conditions
Bestseller No. 3
Celestron 72332 – Nature DX ED 8x42 Premium Binoculars – Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) Objective Lenses – Multi-Coated Optics –Phase-Coated BaK-4 Prisms – Binoculars for Bird Watching, Black
- PREMIUM ED OBJECTIVE LENSES: Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) glass virtually eliminates chromatic aberration or color fringing, a visual defect common in binoculars. You'll enjoy razor-sharp images with outstanding, true-to-life color.
- VERSATILE, ALL-AROUND BINOCULARS: These premium binoculars are a great choice for birdwatching, nature observation, the trail, stadium, arena, or anywhere you want a close-up view of the action without sacrificing brightness or detail.
- BaK-4 PRISMS FOR OPTIMAL VIEWING EXPERIENCE: The prisms inside Nature DX ED feature quality BaK-4 glass with phase coatings applied to maximize light transmission and enhance bright, highly detailed images – especially in low light conditions.
- DURABLE, WEATHER-RESISTANT BODY: A rubber-armored, polycarbonate housing protects your binoculars from damage and stands up to even the toughest weather conditions! They're also fully waterproof & nitrogen purged to prevent internal fogging of the lenses.
- UNBEATABLE WARRANTY AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Buy with confidence from the world’s #1 telescope brand, based in California since 1960. You’ll also receive a two-year warranty and unlimited access to technical support from our team of US-based experts.
SaleBestseller No. 4
Celestron 20x80 SkyMaster Pro High Power Astronomy Binoculars
- Large 80 mm objective lenses for excellent light gathering in low light conditions or for astronomical observing
- Detachable RSR rail for attaching an optional red dot finderscope
- Rubber armored for improved ergonomics and protection from every day use in the field
- Waterproof and nitrogen purged for use in all weather conditions
SaleBestseller No. 5
Celestron – Outland X 10x42 Binoculars – Waterproof & Fogproof – Binoculars for Adults – Multi-Coated Optics and BaK-4 Prisms – Protective Rubber Armoring
- MULTI-COATED OPTICS AND BaK-4 PRISMS: Multi-coated optics help obtain high resolution and high contrast views, while the prisms made of BaK-4 glass will give you enhanced color fidelity. Enjoy crisp, detailed views and dependable performance with our Outland X all-around binocular
- WATERPROOF AND FOGPROOF: Designed to withstand all weather conditions, our Outland X compact binoculars have been filled and sealed with dry nitrogen gas for rigorous outdoor use without internal fogging of the lenses
- PROTECTIVE RUBBER COVERING: Our binocular is both durable and well-armored; its rugged exterior ensures protection from all outdoor elements while providing a secure, anti-slip gripping surface. The Outland X is also a great birdwatching binocular
- TWIST-UP EYECUPS FOR QUICK ADJUSTMENT: Large focus knobs make for easy and precise focusing, and twist-up eyecups allow for quick adjustment of eye relief to obtain a full field of view. Eyecups can be easily positioned for use with or without eyeglasses
- UNBEATABLE WARRANTY AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Buy with confidence from the world’s #1 telescope brand and a leading sport optics manufacturer, based in California since 1960. You’ll also receive a Limited Lifetime warranty and unlimited access to technical support from our team of US-based experts.
Bestseller No. 6
Celestron - Cometron 7x50 Bincoulars - Beginner Astronomy Binoculars - Large 50mm Objective Lenses - Wide Field of View 7x Magnification
- Wide field of view reveals a larger portion of the night sky, allowing you to view more of the comet's impressive tail
- Large 50 mm objective lenses have tremendous light gathering ability, ideal for astronomical use
- Multi coated optics dramatically increase light transmission for brighter images with increased contrast and resolution
- Large exit pupil provides maximum light during nighttime and low light viewing sessions
- Strong and durable alumnium housing
Bestseller No. 7
Celestron – SkyMaster 25X100 Astro Binoculars – Astronomy Binoculars with Deluxe Carrying Case – Powerful Binoculars – Ultra Sharp Focus
- POWERFUL 25X MAGNIFICATION: With our enhanced SkyMaster 25x100, you get massive 100mm objective lenses, Celestron’s largest aperture available in a binocular. This is ideal for those who love astronomy binoculars.
- INCLUDES TRIPOD ADAPTER: As an additional convenience to your sky-watching activities, our 100mm SkyMaster powerful binoculars include an integrated photo tripod adapter for easy hands-free use and portability.
- BRIGHT, SHARP VIEWING AND BaK-4 PRISMS: The SkyMaster is a favorite among those who view in dim conditions near dawn and dusk or for astronomy purposes. BaK-4 prisms deliver excellent light transmission for brighter and sharper image quality.Exit Pupil:0.16 inch
- DURABLE AND WATER-RESISTANT: A rugged, armored body provides protection and a secure gripping surface, ensuring product durability for years to come. Its water-resistant exterior means you won’t have to worry about getting caught in unexpected rainy weather.
- UNBEATABLE WARRANTY AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Buy with confidence from the world’s #1 telescope brand and a leading binocular manufacturer, based in California since 1960. You’ll also receive a Limited Lifetime warranty and unlimited access to technical support from our team of US-based experts.
Bestseller No. 8
Celestron – TrailSeeker 8x42 Binoculars – Fully Multi-Coated Optics – Binoculars for Adults – Phase and Dielectric Coated BaK-4 Prisms – Waterproof & Fogproof – Rubber Armored – 6.5 Feet Close Focus
- BaK-4 PRISMS WITH PHASE AND DIELECTRIC COATINGS: This premium-quality binocular features BaK-4 Prisms with Phase and Dielectric Coatings, which allow for increased light transmission through the prism system for brighter and sharper images with enhanced contrast and resolution. All other optical surfaces are fully multi-coated with anti-reflective coatings to enhance image detail even more
- DURABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT BODY: The TrailSeeker Binocular has a durable magnesium alloy frame that is light in weight and fully waterproof for use in any weather conditions. It is ergonomically designed to ensure easy handling during use in the field, making it a great bird watching binoculars for adults
- WIDE FIELD OF VIEW: The Celestron TrailSeeker binocular features 8x magnification and a wide field, so you can follow your subject more easily with less need to move the binoculars
- METAL MULTI-STOP TWIST UP EYECUPS: Metal eyecups are sturdy, durable, and offer a longer lifespan than plastic eyecups. They also feature a multi-stop function for correct positioning of the eyes with or without eyeglasses
- UNBEATABLE WARRANTY AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Buy with confidence from the world’s #1 telescope brand and a leading sport optics manufacturer, based in California since 1960. You’ll also receive a Limited Lifetime Warranty and unlimited access to technical support from our team of US-based experts
Bestseller No. 9
Celestron 72022 SkyMaster DX 8x56 Binoculars
- 8x magnification porro prism binocular. Fully Multi-Coated optics for extremely sharp, clear views.
- Rugged full-size design for maximum image brightness
- Nitrogen purged for waterproof and fogproof performance
- Multi position twist-up eyecups for quick adjustment and optimum eye relief
- Suitable for terrestrial or astronomical viewing
Bestseller No. 10
Zhumell 25x100 Tachyon Astronomy Binoculars with Case
- Giant 100mm objective lenses for deep-space bino-astronomy use
- Fully multi-coated lenses, rugged Metal construction and waterproof and nitrogen-purged
- BaK4 prisms provide excellent light transmission
- Individual eyepiece focus for the Most precise adjustments
- Accepts standard, 1.25-Inch Astronomical Filters over the eyepieces