Our Top 10 Recommendations for 8×42 Binoculars
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for 8×42 binoculars on the market
Bestseller No. 1
Celestron – Nature DX 8x42 Binoculars – Outdoor and Birding Binocular – Fully Multi-coated with BaK-4 Prisms – Rubber Armored – Fog & Waterproof Binoculars – Top Pick Optics
- Perfect binoculars for every adventure: A great match for everyone from beginners to mid-range outdoors and birding enthusiasts. The perfect combination of Premium build, portability, and price
- Top-rated glass optics with impressive specs: Fully multi-coated lenses for brighter images, more contrast and highest resolution with phase-coated BaK-4 prisms, 8x magnification power, and 6.5-foot close focus
- Robust, waterproof mid-sized body: Incredibly precise build and design that offers protection from outdoor elements. Features a waterproof/fogproof, rubber-armored, polycarbonate housing. Comfortable twist-up eyecups with multi-stop function ensure proper positioning of the eyes for eyeglass wearers and non-eyeglass wearers alike
- All you need is included: Take this Binocular with you anywhere. We’ve included a compact carrying case, objective lens caps, an eyepiece rainguard, a neck strap, a lens cloth, and an instruction manual for easy use on the go
- Unbeatable warranty and customer support: Buy with confidence from Celestron, a leading binocular and telescope brand, based in California since 1960. Your purchase is backed by a limited lifetime warranty and unlimited access to technical support from our team of US-based experts
SaleBestseller No. 2
Celestron – Outland X 8x42 Binoculars – Waterproof & Fogproof – Binoculars for Adults – Multi-Coated Optics and BaK-4 Prisms – Protective Rubber Armoring
- MULTI-COATED OPTICS AND BaK-4 PRISMS: Multi-coated optics help obtain high resolution and high contrast views, while the prisms made of BaK-4 glass will give you enhanced color fidelity. Enjoy crisp, detailed views and dependable performance with our Outland X all-around binocular
- WATERPROOF AND FOGPROOF: Designed to withstand all weather conditions, our Outland X compact binoculars have been filled and sealed with dry nitrogen gas for rigorous outdoor use without internal fogging of the lenses
- PROTECTIVE RUBBER COVERING: Our binocular is both durable and well-armored; its rugged exterior ensures protection from all outdoor elements while providing a secure, anti-slip gripping surface. The Outland X is also a great birdwatching binocular
- TWIST-UP EYECUPS FOR QUICK ADJUSTMENT: Large focus knobs make for easy and precise focusing, and twist-up eyecups allow for quick adjustment of eye relief to obtain a full field of view. Eyecups can be easily positioned for use with or without eyeglasses
- UNBEATABLE WARRANTY AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Buy with confidence from the world’s No 1 telescope brand and a leading sport optics manufacturer, based in California since 1960. You’ll also receive a Limited Lifetime warranty and unlimited access to technical support from our team of US-based experts.
SaleBestseller No. 3
Bushnell H2O Waterproof/Fogproof Roof Prism Binocular, 8 x 42-mm, Black
- Quality optics with stunning HD clarity
- 100 percentage quality materials used and tested extensively
- Beautiful blue color design and durability built to last
- 100 percent waterproof, O ring sealed and nitrogen purged for reliable, fog free performance
- BaK 4 prisms and multi coated optics offer crisp clear images with improved light transmission
SaleBestseller No. 4
Vortex Optics Diamondback HD 8x42 Binoculars, Black, Model Number: DB-214
- 8x magnification & 42mm objective lenses, these Diamondback HD binos are optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, sharpness and light transmission.
- Fully multi-coated lenses increase light transmission with anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces. Dielectric coating provides bright, clear, color-accurate images. Armortek coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Adjustable eyecups twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses. Center focus wheel adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time. Diopter (located on right eyepiece) adjusts for differences in a user's eyes.
- Rubber armor provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection. Binoculars are tripod adaptable allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
- Argon purging and O-ring seals provide water and Fog proof performance in all environments. Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact. Includes glass Pak harness.
Bestseller No. 5
Athlon Optics Midas G2 UHD Binocular - 8x42, Black
- UHD Glass - Extra-Low Dispersion glass gives you an image with little or no chromatic fringe so the final result brings a clearer and sharper image to your eyes
- ESP Dielectric Coating is a multi layer prism coating that reflects over 99% of the light to your eyes bringing you a clear, bright image that displays accurate color reproduction.
- Magnesium chassis give you the strength of a metal chassis while reducing the weight as much as 35%
- XPL Coating gives you an extra protection on the exterior lenses from dirt, oil and scratches
- Advanced Fully Multi-Coated lenses gives you better light transmission to bring optimum brightness and true color across the entire light spectrum.
Bestseller No. 6
Celestron 72332 – Nature DX ED 8x42 Premium Binoculars – Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) Objective Lenses – Multi-Coated Optics –Phase-Coated BaK-4 Prisms – Binoculars for Bird Watching, Black
- PREMIUM ED OBJECTIVE LENSES: Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) glass virtually eliminates chromatic aberration or color fringing, a visual defect common in binoculars. You'll enjoy razor-sharp images with outstanding, true-to-life color
- VERSATILE, ALL-AROUND BINOCULARS: These premium binoculars are a great choice for birdwatching, nature observation, the trail, stadium, arena, or anywhere you want a close-up view of the action without sacrificing brightness or detail
- BaK-4 PRISMS FOR OPTIMAL VIEWING EXPERIENCE: The prisms inside Nature DX ED feature quality BaK-4 glass with phase coatings applied to maximize light transmission and enhance bright, highly detailed images – especially in low light conditions
- DURABLE, WEATHER-RESISTANT BODY: A rubber-armored, polycarbonate housing protects your binoculars from damage and stands up to even the toughest weather conditions. They're also fully waterproof & nitrogen purged to prevent internal fogging of the lenses
- UNBEATABLE WARRANTY AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Based in California since 1960. You’ll also receive a two-year warranty and unlimited access to technical support from our team of US-based experts
Bestseller No. 7
Vortex Optics Razor UHD Binoculars 8x42
- 8x magnification and 42 mm objective lenses, the Razor UHD binoculars provide ultra high definition optical quality and prescription for unparalleled image resolution, providing exceptional color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness, and light transmission.
- Index-matched lenses correct color across the entire visual spectrum. Ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance.
- Magensim chasis brings increased strength and decreased weight.True open hinge design offers superior ergonomics while decreasing total weight and bulk. Rubber armor provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- A right-eye diopter tailors each barrels' focus to your eyes. The smooth, center focus wheel provides fine focus control and quick sharp views. Twist-up eyecups rest comfortably against the face and provide customized eye relief.
- Argon purging and o-ring seals provide a lifetime of water and fogproof performance. Ultra-hard, scratch resistant armortek protects the lenses from scratches, oil, and dirt. Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
Bestseller No. 8
8x42 Waterproof Binoculars for Adults, Compact Roof Binoculars for Bird Watching, Hunting and Sightseeing Tour
- 8x magnification with a viewing field of [email protected],093 yards provides a closer, wide-open look so that you can stand on the far-off places to enjoy the view. Bak-4 prisms are easy to collimate you will not face the problem of losing focus or seeing distorted imagery.
- 42mm lenses provide a clear and distinguishable image. All glass surfaces have multiple coatings (FMC) resulting in light transmission of 96.3% for bright and sharp images. While it not a night vision binocular but you can see everything at night as long as the target has a weak light source.
- Nitrogen filled binoculars are COMPLETELY waterproof and fog proof. The lenses will not get blurred by fog even if you drop them accidentally or intentionally in water. You will not have to stop in between the events just to dry your binoculars.
- Binoculars for adults. Hontry IPX6 binoculars are about the same size as adult hands and they are only 1.2lb weight so you can take them around anywhere. 10mm and more eye relief is a key spec if you wear glasses, and we make it to 15mm.
- With outer covering made of rubber is best for rough-tough environments. It's a worthwhile part to be used in hunting, bird watching, hiking and any outdoor environments.
Bestseller No. 9
ZEISS Terra ED Compact Binoculars, 8x42, Black
- 88% LIGHT TRANSMISSION - SCHOTT ED glass with a hydrophobic multi-coating provides optical clarity and precision in all situations
- COMFORTABLE, FAST FOCUSING - The large, smooth and easy-to-grip focus wheel makes focusing particularly easy and, most of all, quick on a ZEISS Terra ED
- ZEISS T* COATING - a guarantee of the brilliant, high-contrast images which you will experience above all in adverse light conditions and in the twilight
- COMPACT, LIGHT AND ROBUST - With its waterproof casing reinforced with glass fibers, Terra ED bino satisfies the high standards of nature lovers. Lightweight, easy to fit into any bag and nearly indestructible, ZEISS Terra ED is the perfect companion
- A CLEAR VIEW, WHATEVER THE WEATHER – Features a LotuTec lens coating that enables a clear and unhindered view in all weather conditions
SaleBestseller No. 10
Vortex Optics Diamondback Roof Prism Binoculars 10x42
- 10x magnification and 42mm objective lenses, these Diamondback binoculars are the workhorse of Vortex lineup; known for impressive optical quality and durability.
- Dielectric, fully multi-coated lenses transmit more light and clearer, brighter images. A field of view that is one of the largest in its class helps you efficiently glass your surroundings and identify your target.
- A sleek, short hinge design with rubber armor and thumb indents leaves more room for your hands creating an easier, secure, non-slip grip.
- Multi-position eyecups twist up for adjustable eye relief. A right eye diopter accomodates for focal differences in your eyes.
- Argon purging and rubber armor provide enhanced waterproof and fogproof performance in extreme weather conditions.Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures